In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following information:
Owner of this site:
ADELA TUDELA CONDE
C / Ciutat Jardí, nº 34 of Alberic (46260) Vcia.
The use of the content and / or services of the portal by the user, express acceptance of the following conditions:
ADELA TUDELA CONDE (hereinafter BOTÓ DE COTÓ) reserves the right to make changes to the content of this portal without prior notice, as well as its presentation. This website may contain links to external pages, not being BOTO DE COTO responsible for the content of external pages and any other type related to them. The texts, images, logos, and contents of this site belong to BOTÓ DE COTÓ. The transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, is forbidden unless the consent of BOTO DE COTO is obtained, and unless otherwise indicated.
In order to install or use any software that is available for download from this portal, you must accept the terms of the license agreement, if any, included in the software. BOTÓ DE COTÓ has not been held responsible for the possible damages that may occur due to the fact that there are no updated versions of browsers or the consequences that resulted from the malfunctioning of the browser, due to inadequate presence of computer viruses and any other cause related to BOTO DE COTÓ.
Personal data protection
In compliance with the L.O. 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data BOTÓ DE COTÓ, informs you that the personal data that you provide to us
when completing any registration form, request or query that appears in this Web, will be object of treatment and collected in a data file (called WEB USERS) whose responsible is BOTÓ DE COTÓ.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, under the terms and conditions provided in the current regulations on data protection, you can notify it in writing to ADELA TUDELA CONDE (BOTÓ DE COTÓ) , C / Ciutat Jardí, nº 34 of Alberic (46260) Vcia.
The collection of your personal data is carried out with the main purpose of offering and providing the services offered on this website.
BOTÓ DE COTÓ will make use of the personal data provided by you exclusively for the indicated purposes.
We do not share the information provided by third parties except legal requirements or legal procedures, and in no case, we sell this type of information.
BOTÓ DE COTÓ informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, as provided in the R.D. 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the L.O. 15/1999.
You can also request the deletion of your data:
The rectification of your data:
The claim regarding your data:
The review of your data:
La recogida de sus datos de carácter personal se lleva a cabo con la finalidad principal de poder ofrecer y prestarle los servicios ofrecidos en la presente web.
BOTÓ DE COTÓ hará uso de los datos de carácter personal facilitados por usted exclusivamente para las finalidades indicadas.
No compartimos la información suministrada con terceros salvo exigencia legal o de procedimientos legales, y en ningún caso, vendemos este tipo de información.
BOTÓ DE COTÓ le informa que tiene implantadas las medidas de seguridad de índole técnica y organizativas necesarias que garanticen la seguridad de sus datos de carácter personal y eviten su alteración, pérdida, tratamiento y/o acceso no autorizado, según lo dispuesto en el R.D. 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento de desarrollo de la L.O. 15/1999.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law, being competent for the resolution of any conflict arising or related to the use of this portal the Valemcia’s Courts and Tribunals.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
More information about cookies:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know cookies have been used for 20 years when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What our own and third-party cookies are?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that can have to disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of that website, such as My Account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be by telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectoral advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list of all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After completing this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option so that you can adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version): 1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings 2. You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Cookies for the control of the shopping cart: woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google. (e.:-DSID, IDE, WUF, __gads, id)
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
On the other hand, regarding the supplements of external entities (such as Google Inc services) used in our web portal we recommend all users to access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information:
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place, you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Terms and conditions of sale
Returns & Exchanges
CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN: All purchases made from November 25 until January 5, 2020 can be exchanged or returned until January 20, 2020. As long as it is in perfect condition and without signs of use.
Changes and returns are accepted within the first 14 days from the delivery of the product. As long as it is in perfect condition and without signs of use.
Due to the nature of the same, no changes or refunds of personalized and/or perishable items are accepted.
The shipping costs of the returns will be paid by the buyer. The buyer will be responsible for any loss of value if the item is not returned in its original state. Please bear in mind that if you decide to return the items to us, we will be authorized to charge you the expenses that we may incur.
Order cancellation in progress
Cancellations of orders in progress are not accepted. An order can only be returned once the delivery has been notified by the transport company and within the conditions specified above.
Incidents in your order
For any incident, contact us as soon as possible by email: email@example.com
Damaged or defective products
Contact us within 7 days of receiving the package explaining the incident in detail and we will try to solve it as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org